The postgraduate training program at JSC “NPO Energomash” was established at the enterprise in 2003. In accordance with its license for educational activity, each year 6 individuals can be accepted on a competitive basis to the Company’s postgraduate training program on a full-time or part-time basis. Funding for education of company employees in the postgraduate training program is provided from the corporate budget. Post-graduate fellows are granted various benefits, as provided for by applicable legislation and the regulatory documents of the enterprise.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS TO THE ENTERPRISE’S POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM (PART-TIME STUDY) IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF STUDY:
- 24.06.01 “Aviation and aerospace technology”;
- 05.07.05 “Thermal and electric jet engines and aircraft power supply units”;
- 01.02.05 “Mechanics of fluids, gases, and plasma”;
- 03.06.01 “Physics and astronomy”;
- 01.04.21 (Laser physics).
TERM OF STUDY:
Duration of part-time studies is 5 years, and the school year begins on September 1.
WE ACCEPT DOCUMENTS:
- from prospective students: from May 15 to May 31;
- entrance exams: from June 1 to June 25, for education based at MAI and JSC “NPO Energomash”.
Upon graduation from the postgraduate training program, a diploma will be issued certifying the conferral of the third-tier (top-level personnel qualification and training) qualification of “Researcher” or “Research Instructor”.
- Head of the Postgraduate Training Program
- +7 (985) 203-06-73
- bldg. 70A, 2nd floor, Personnel training center room.